Dear RRI Supporter,
April 15 makes most Americans think of one thing: taxes. But this tax week, we are thinking about generous friends like you, and the true value of your donations.
As you review your giving for the year, here are some of the totals you probably didn’t know. Your tax-deductible gifts to Real Rescue in 2014 gave:
- 25 PETS special veterinary care providing them comfort and survival and became more available for placement in forever homes.
- More than 200 animals, including our pot bellied pigs, had a good meal every day with nourishing food, a safe place to sleep, or other vital care.
- More than 150 animals had the flea and tick and heartworm preventative they require.
- Your support helped to shelter 20 more dogs in new waterproof kennels.
- Many older pets that are not adoptable are getting elder care at a special location similar to a nursing home for them. This makes RRI truly no kill.
This tax day is almost behind us. But in 2015 many more pets will need our help for sanctuary and a chance at a forever home of their own. Strays struggle to eat before they are caught and their needs met. Surrendered animals will come from those people who cannot find work and can’t make ends meet. Our more frail and most elderly residents in the sanctuary need help daily in regard to medication and special food.
Please take a moment to give another tax-deductible donation now.
Those waiting to be pets again are without a voice, other than our own. They are counting on all of us and your continued generosity. Thank you for thinking of them at this special time. All donations are fully tax deductible up to 50% of your adjusted gross income.
Your friends at Real Rescue Inc.
Your gift will provide support to pets in need. To help deliver the most effective solutions to the greatest number of pets, your donation will be combined with other funds and used where it is most needed at the sanctuary.
We thank you for your compassion and generosity.